An MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Solderless breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to 22 wires. When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart. For best results, use solid wires when breadboarding.
This 6.5″ x 2.125″ solderless breadboard has four bus lines each spanning the length of the board, and 63 rows of pins, enough for up to nine 14-pin DIP ICs or seven 16-pin DIP ICs. The rows and columns of tie points are conveniently labeled, and multiple units can be connected for larger projects.
The breadboards have 63 vertical columns on top and 63 columns below. Each column has 5 connected holes each (the green lines). This is the circuit area. There are also 4 “rails” (or distribution strips) for power and ground running horizontally (the red and blue lines). A distribution strip can be used to carry a signal if it is not needed for power or ground.
MB102 830 point Breadboard Features:
- Mb102 Bread Board
- 830 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors, and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
MB102 830 point Breadboard Specifications:
- Size: 6.5″ x 2.125″
- Point count: 830 tie Points
- Hole Pitch/Style: 0.1″ (2.54 mm), Square Wire Holes
- ABS Heat Distortion Temperature: 84° C. (183° F.)
- Spring Clip Contact: Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish
- Contact Life: 50,000 insertions
- Rating: 36 Volts, 2 Amps
- Insertion Wire Size: 21 to 26 AWG (0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Metal Back Plate Thickness: 0.031 inches (0.8mm)