Print your bills perfectly with the added benefit of low noise and high-speed printing with this easy-to-use thermal printer from the house of HOIN. This HOIN 58mm Thermal Printer combines exceptional performance and energy efficiency with professional-grade printing. Its lightweight portable design, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, and broad compatibility with a large number of operating systems make it all the more functional. The fact that it supports both Bluetooth and USB connectivity makes it a boon for modern businesses. It can print bills from mobiles, tabs, computers, and POS machines.
Thermal printing (or direct thermal printing) is a digital printing process that produces a printed image bypassing paper with a thermochromic coating, commonly known as thermal paper, over a print head consisting of tiny electrically heated elements. The coating turns black in the areas where it is heated, producing an image.
- The 58mm USB thermal receipt printer support cash drawer driving, compatible ESC/pos print commands, supports bitmap, and download graphics printing.
- Quality printing low noise and high-speed printing easy install – the USB pos printer is simple and convenient to operate, has quick and easy paper change, and has easy maintenance.
Specifications of 58mm Thermal Printer:-
- Support the cash box.
- Easy paper-roll installation, and easy maintenance.
- Low consumption, low operation cost.
- Compatible with ESC/pos printing instruction set
- Support for a variety of international language characters
- Mini pos printer, small size, saving space, easy to use on your desk.
- Pos receipt printer for restaurant, sales, kitchen, retail, etc
Parameters of 58mm Thermal Printer:
- Printing Method: Thermal Line Printing
- Print Speed: 90mm/sec
- Printing Density: 384dot/line
- Paper Width: 57.5 ± 0.5 mm
- Paper Type: Thermal Paper
- Power: dc 12v/2a
- Power: dc 12v/2a
- Cash Drawer Control: dc 12v/1a
Vayuyaan believes in satisfied customers, so whatever the product is, we first import them and then test them for their supplier-defined and standard capabilities. After all the possible quality checks, we make the product available to our customers.