Simonk 30A Brushless Electronic Speed Controller ESC is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors and provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs. It can drive motors that consume up to 30A current. It works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries. It has an onboard BEC which provides regulated 5V(2A max draw) to power the flight controller and other onboard modules. This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 1800kv, 2200kv).
Vayuyaan believes in satisfied customers, so whatever the product is, we first import them then test them for their supplier-defined and standard capabilities. Only after doing all the possible quality checks, we make the product available to our customers.
Warning: In case the BLDC ESC 30A SIMONK is connected directly to the remote control receiver; never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control; it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive.
- Backward-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line.
- High-performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency.
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control.
- Heat sink with a high-performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management.
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- The throttle range can be configured to be compatible with any remote control available in the market.
- BLDC Motors
- RC Planes etc.