This is Red-Blue LED Digital Dual DC 100V 100A Ammeter Voltmeter. This meter will measure up to 100 VDC with a 0.1-volt resolution.
One thing to note is, this meter has 2 wiring harnesses. One harness is to provide power for the meters, that’s the 2 poles with a RED and a BLACK lead. Small size and portable, the magnitudes of voltage and current are displayed on the same screen at the same time.
Digital Voltmeter is an instrument used to measure the electrical potential difference between two points in a circuit.
Digital Voltmeter Ammeter displays the voltage readings of a circuit numerically.
DIGITAL VOLTMETER AMMETER APPLICATIONS :
- Digital Voltmeter is used to know the actual voltage of different components.
- DVM is widely used to check if there is power in the circuit, such as the mains outlet.
- Knowing the voltage across a circuit, the current can be calculated.
Digital Voltmeter (0-100V) and Ammeter (10 A) Dual Led Voltage Current Measurement Module
Digital Voltmeter Ammeter Specifications :
- Input Voltage – 4.5V to 30V DC
- Input Current – <= 20mA
- Display Color – Red (Voltage), Blue (Current)
- Measuring Voltage Range – 0V to 100V DC
- Measuring Current Range – 0A to 10A
- Measurement Accuracy – 1%
- Minimum Voltage Resolution – 0.1V
- Minimum Current Resolution – 0.01A
Size – 48 x 29 x 21 mm
Note:- Maximum Input Voltage should not exceed 30V otherwise there is a danger of burning
Black Line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) Negative
Red Line (thin): power supply Positive
Black Line (thick): COM, common measuring
Red Line (thick): PW+, measuring terminal voltage input positive
Yellow Line (thick): IN+, current input Positive
Vayuyaan believes in satisfied customers, so whatever the product is, we first import them and then test them for their supplier-defined and standard capabilities. Only after doing all the possible quality checks, we make the product available to our customers.